Stefano Marzetti Chef Restaurant
A refined 5 star restaurant in Rome
Mirabelle, 5 star restaurant in Rome, is a gloriously lavish, exceeds-all-expectations superstar. The mirrored seventh-floor dining room with its sumptuous pale gold décor and elegant crystal and china frames a magical rooftop view of the Eternal City.
Chef Stefano Marzetti uses superbly-sourced ingredients for haute cuisine dishes like artfully-presented seabass tartare with fennel salad and orange, oven-baked rack of lamb pre-sale with rosemary, and the famous Settimo Cielo – ‘Seventh Heaven’ – dessert.
The excellent wine list of this 5 star restaurant in Rome is mostly Italian with some heavy hitters from beyond. Manager Bruno Borghesi, formerly of The Ritz, leads formal, friendly service, attracting jet setters, politicians and other beautiful people. Wear a jacket and be ready to have your senses ravished.
- A Magnificent Terrace with a View of Rome
- A Romantic Restaurant in Rome
- Luxury Atmosphere for your Dinner in Rome
- Stefano Marzetti Chef Restaurant
- Romantic restaurant with panoramic terrace Rome
- Romantic restaurant with view of Rome
- Romantic restaurant gourmet cuisine Rome
- Elegant restaurant Rome
- Classy restaurant Rome